0016 - Contact Info - Need Assistance?

It has been some time since I've updated this tutorial. There is a decent start to learning LabView, but certainly many more lessons that I could write. This post is intended for those of you who have found this site useful in the past and sent comments about how you appreciate this site.

You may e-mail me at acy061679@gmail.com if you have a question about how to accomplish something in LabView. Just send me an e-mail with a description of your programming goal and subject line "LabView Assistance". I will develop some code, or at least an example to help you get started. In return, I may post your e-mail in this tutorial blog along with a description of the code. I will likely send you an e-mail attachment with a VI that could be helpful to you. At the very least, there will be a blog posting to help you get where you are going. Feel free to e-mail your own VIs that you are working on, if you are stuck. If you do so, I may post a blog entry about a specific pitfall using your code as an example if it could be helpful to others.

Please feel free to link to this site and spread the word. It would be fine if I received a few requests every day and spent a few minutes whipping up a few VIs to help everyone learn.

If you would like me to develop some code but would like to reserve the copyright and would prefer that it not be used as an example for this blog, that can be arranged as well. I would assume that you are using LabView in a commercial setting and we can negotiate a fee for my services. I will be happy to help with small commercial applications for free, so long as I can use the code in this tutorial.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi ,

I am Prithviraj , this is a very good blog and this really gives a quick glance for labvie , i am learning the labview from past 8 months and when every i start i end up inbetween and leave the labview and keep doing the work , this blog give quick glace and keep moving in the labview.

Anonymous said...

hi im strugling with the write to sreadsheet file .vi i am tring to use it to save date of time against temperature and then also add date for the time and date as well as the person recording the results any help with this would be great thanks